This is the list of characters who appeared in Die Hard 2.
- John McClane - A Los Angeles cop in Dulles International Airport in Washington, D.C. waiting for his wife.
- Captain Carmine Lorenzo - The stubborn Chief of Police of Dulles International Airport.
- Sergeant Al Powell - An Los Angeles PD sergeant who briefly helps McClane with intel on the mercenaries.
- Sergeant Vito Lorenzo - The police sergeant in Dulles Airport and Carmine's equally stubborn brother.
- Holly McClane - McClane's wife on a later flight to meet with her family in Washington, D.C.
- Richard Thornburg - An arrogant reporter and Holly's enemy who is on the same flight with Holly.
- General Ramon Esperanza - A drug lord and dictator of fictional South American country Val Verde.
- Colonel Stuart - A cold-blooded ex-Special Forces commander who leads a team of mercenaries to take control of Dulles Airport to free Esperanza.
- Major Grant - A Special Forces commander who is send to stop Colonel Stuart while secretly in league with Stuart.
- Garber - Stuart's first lieutenant.
- Baker - Stuart's mercenary who accompanies Thompson taking over the church and appears to be the main sentry.
- Thompson - Stuart's mercenary and technical expert.
- Kahn - Stuart's mercenary who destroys the ILS lines and escorts General Esperanza when he escapes.
- Miller - Stuart's mercenary who accompanies Cochrane to set the scrambling devices.
- Sergeant Oswald Cochrane - Stuart's mercenary who accompanies Miller to set the scrambling devices.
- Burke - Stuart's mercenary who set up the conduit box and destroys the ILS line with Kahn.
- O'Reilly - Stuart's mercenary who leads the group at the Annex Skywalk to oversee the destruction of the antenna array.
- Sheldon - Stuart's mercenary who is in the group at the Annex skywalk to oversee the destruction of the antenna aray.
- Shockley - Stuart's mercenary who is in the group at the Annex skywalk to oversee the destruction of the antenna aray.
- Mulkey - Stuart's mercenary who is in the group at the Annex skywalk to oversee the destruction of the antenna aray.
- Blue Light Team - 11 men under Major Grant who are undercover mercenaries.
Dulles International Airport personnelEdit
- Leslie Barnes - The chief of communications and chief engineer of Dulles Airport.
- Trudeau - Chief of Air Operations of Dulles Airport.
- Marvin - An airport janitor living at the airport basement.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.