The film starred Craig Sheffer and John Pyper-Ferguson (who appeared together in Roadflower). The film also featured Canadian voice actor Michael Kopsa.
A fully automated commercial jetliner is prepared to make its maiden voyage. Without an on-flight pilot, the craft relies on satellite linking for its course. But when the plane suddenly deviates from its determined route and establishes a circular pattern over Seattle, it becomes evident that the craft has been hijacked by a disgruntled former airline employee who has hacked into the flight's computer system from his apartment, somewhere in the United States. Now, a former discredited Navy pilot and an oddball technician must race against the clock to find where the angry employee is, and regain control of the plane before it crashes into a major city.
- Craig Sheffer as Peter 'Bird Dog' Dewmont
- John Pyper-Ferguson as Gabriel Wingfield
- Rachel Hayward as Reece Robbins
- Winston Rekert as Ty Corbett
- Françoise Yip as Tammy
- Jason Low as David Caulfield
- Nels Lennarson as Jimmy Dupre
- Neil Schell as Don Parks
- Gary Jones as Nick Smythe
- Ed Evanko as Senator Caulfield