Armstrong is a 1998 DTV action film written, directed by and co-starring Menahem Golan of the infamous and now defunct Cannon Films formed by Golan-Globus partnership.
Former Navy SEAL Rod Armstrong (Frank Zagarino) is now a freelance military trainer living in Moscow, Russia, who is unexpectedly visited by the man (Charles Napier) who trained him as a SEAL. Bob Zorkin (Napier) is accompanied to Moscow by his wife Susan (Kimberly Kates), whom he also trained as a SEAL, for a vacation. However, Bob is there to recruit Armstrong to help in with a Special Ops mission from the President himself. Bob has brought a video tape with him which shows a Russian military base housing missiles with nuclear warheads that are being purchased on the Black Market. However, when Bob gets murdered, it's up to Armstrong, Susan and a Russian soldier to bring those responsible to justice.
- Kimberley Kates as Susan Zorkin
- Frank Zagarino as Rod Armstrong
- Charles Napier as Robert Zorkin
- Joe Lara as Ponytail
- Justin Carroll as Andrei Kastrov
- Richard Lynch as Colonel Zukov
- Igor Porshnev as Ponytail's Henchman
- Alexander Yutlev as Yuri
- Michaella Stoykova as Customs officer
- Menachem Golan as Russian President