thumb|241px|link=Agent Red (a.k.a. "Captured") is a 2000 American action film directed by Damian Lee and Jim Wynorski (who did uncredited re-shoots in addition to borrowing stock footage from Fred Olen Ray) and starring Dolph Lundgren.
Matt Hendricks and Linda Christian are two soldiers who are on a submarine when it is infiltrated by Russian terrorists, trapping them inside. The two then learn of a plot to use a chemical weapon from the submarine on America. Now it's up to them to save the day.
After the film was completed, producer Andrew Stevens deemed it too inept to be released. Screenwriter Steve Latshaw was brought in to make the film at least half-competent, while Jim Wynorski was hired to direct some new scenes (about 40 minutes of footage in three days) and insert stock footage (mostly from Fred Olen Ray's Die Hard rip-off Counter Measures with Michael Dudikoff from which it became a remake of) where appropriate.
Cast of CharactersEdit
- Dolph Lundgren as Matt Hendricks
- Meilani Paul as Linda Christian
- Randolph Mantooth as Admiral Edwards
- Neal Matarazzo as Lt. Matarazzo
- Tony Becker as Lt. Jack Colson
- Steve Eastin as Captain Russerl
- Allan Kolman as Ziggy
- Alexander Kuznetsov as Dr. Kretz
- Natalie Radford as Nadia
- Pat Skelton as Borenz
- Cole S. McKay as Vlad
- Steve L. Schwartz as Bald Henchman
- Dolph Lundgren also played the protagonist in other Die Hard-inspired movies such as 1997's The Peacekeeper, 1999's Storm Catcher, 2003's Detention and 2009's Command Performance, the latter of which he also directed.
- Stock footage from Counter Measures (A.K.A. Crash Dive 2, which this is also a remake of due to uncredited writer Steve Latshaw recycling the same storyline), Crimson Tide, Solo, Steel Sharks and Storm Catcher. Stock footage from the film itself is also incorporated into the 2003 Nu Image Films production Submarines co-starring Robert Miano.